Popular and Low Cost
A Maker’s favorite, the famous ATMega32u4 – a low-power, programmable microcontroller with built in USB support.
This Arduino compatible board has wireless built in – offering longer reach and up to 4x the distance of WiFi using 433, 869 and 915 MHz on-board radios.
Supports prototyping on standard breadboards so you can design to your heart’s desire.
Based on the famous, open hardware Arduino platform – works out of the box with all Arduino prototyping IDE and tools to help speed up making and playing. 13 digital and 6 analog IO pins.
Tested and built to support the open source MySensors platform – focused on DIY home automation and Internet of Things.
Designed to be battery powered and portable – the NODii supports high performance LiPo battery charging circuits so you can design a truly wireless node.
- Processor: ATMega32u4
- Power Supported: 5V and 3.3V (processor runs on 3.3V @ 8MHz)
- LiPo Battery Charger: On board – SPX3819
- LiPo Connector: 2 Pin battery connector (footprint on backside of PCB)
- I/O PINs: All Pins
- 13 Digital I/O Pins
- 6 Analog I/O Pins
- Flash: 32 KB
- Clock Speed: 8 MHz
- Mounting Holes: 4
- Pin Headers: Included (can fit larger machine pin headers)
- Size: 51mm (2 in) x 25.4mm (1 in)
RADIO FEATURES (included or sold separately)
- Chipset: HopeRF RFM69
- Frequency: 433MHz, 868MHz, or 915MHz
- Power Output: 13 dBm (RFM69W) or 20 dBm (RFM69HW)
- Antenna Support: U.FL (footprint on backside of PCB)