– A Maker’s favorite, the famous ATMega32u4 – a low-power, programmable microcontroller with built in USB support.
– This Arduino compatible board has wireless built in – offering longer reach and up to 4x the distance of WiFi using 433, 869 and 915 MHz on-board radios.
– Supports prototyping on standard breadboards so you can design to your heart’s desire.
– Based on the famous, open hardware Arduino platform – works out of the box with all Arduino prototyping IDE and tools to help speed up making and playing. 13 digital and 6 analog IO pins.
– Tested and built to support the open source MySensors platform – focused on DIY home automation and Internet of Things.
– Designed to be battery powered and portable – the NODii supports high performance LiPo battery charging circuits so you can design a truly wireless node.